Monday, April 14, 2014

Anyone for a Caryn Blog?

"Anyone for a Caryn blog?"

These words were spoken to me tonight and confirmed my desire to share my health journey with people in a different format than Facebook. While Facebook is good for some things, it's not good for storing information and referring back to it. And sometimes you just miss a post.

So there you go. I'm starting a blog! THANK YOU to those who suggested I do a blog, and thank you for supporting me and encouraging me as I search out how to feed my family natural, organic, sustainable foods in a fast food world.

All of this started when Hannah got sick. But that's for another post...

This blog will chronicle what I am learning about health and nutrition, as well as debunking many myths that we all have grown up believing.

Come along with me, as we heal ourselves and our families through food.


No comments:

Post a Comment