Monday, May 12, 2014

Kale Kale Kale!

Kale chips are SO good.

No, I'm serious.

I got this recipe from a recipe on Pinterest. It's from a blog called Lee LaLa. 
You can check her out here: Lee LaLa

IMG_2649
Ingredients:
kale leaves
olive oil
sea salt
Directions: 
I washed and dried my kale leaves and tore them up into bite size pieces.I threw out all the inner stems.
I then greased a large baking sheet and spread the kale evenly across it.
I drizzled about 2 tbsp olive oil across the kale pieces and topped with sea salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. The kale shrinks up so more is less.
Enjoy!
On another batch, I drizzled soy sauce and sesame seeds across the kale. They were both awesome.
IMG_2647
Here's what our kale looked like. 
You should try some. It's REALLY good!!

 Prepping the kale with olive oil (now I make it with coconut oil) and sea salts.

DELISH!

Here's my girl enjoying kale chips. 
No, really. She LOVES them.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah told me she loves, loves, loves them. They really are surprisingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she really does love them. It's crazy. But she only likes kale chips when they are made fresh. The stuff they sell at the grocery store is nasty!

    ReplyDelete